Series EPV (7800)
The RA Series of rupture disks are complementary designs to cover the majority of rupture disk applications and are designed to be used in the RAH type holder.
- Designed for Non-fragmentation
- Operating ratios up to 90% of the low end of burst tolerance
- Disk designs offer high cycle life (when compared to forward-acting design disks)
- Certified for liquid, gas, or two-phase applications
- Standard manufacturing ranges of 0%, -5%, and -10% ensures marked rating on disk tag does not exceed the MAWP of equipment
- Withstands full vacuum without vacuum support
- Wide range of standard and exotic materials available
- Sizes from 1″ (25mm) through 24″ (600mm)
- Burst ratings from 3 psi (0.21 barg) to 40 psig (2.76 barg)
- Resists product build-up. The smooth convex side of the disk is exposed to the process media
- Unique alignment pin design ensures proper disk orientation into holder
- 3-dimensional stainless steel tag permanently engraved with complete disk specifications
- ASME UD, CE, and TUV compliance available
Safety Relief Valve Protection
When a disk is mounted under a Relief Valve, the working components of the valve are isolated from hostile environments.
TFE liners are available to provide protection from corrosive media.
Note that the maximum temperature ratings for disks suppled with liners is lower than an unlined disk.